Exhibitors & Parade Entries Open for 2017!
In 2016, we had more applicants than we could place in the parade. We anticipate that for 2017, we will have even more applicants. In order to ensure your participation, please note the following:
1. Parade Applications are now open! Please apply early.
2. There has been a change to the rate periods. Early Bird Rate is from now until December 31, 2016. Regular Rates come into effect from January 1, 2017 until we close applications.
3. Due to having a wait list in 2016, we will absolutely NOT accept late parade entries for ANY reason. Make sure you apply before June 22, 2017!
4. Each parade application will be reviewed by our Parade Working Group. Every question you answer on the parade application will be scored and tallied. Every year, the Parade Working Group is made up of different community members. Do NOT assume that these people know your history of being in the parade or your involvement in the LGBTQ2+ community. Be thorough with your answers.
5. We anticipate there will be a wait list to be in the Parade. Priority will be given to organizations or community groups that directly serve the LGBTQ2+ community, past parade participants in good standing with the VPS and those with strong involvement or support of the LGBTQ2+ community.
6. If you represent a small, medium or large business or have the ability to sponsor a community group or small non-profit's entry, please contact the VPS
Applications can be found Here